We seek collaborators from the private, public, NGO, and academic sectors to implement high-impact ventures around the globe. We specialize in developing frameworks, programs, and instruments that are outcome-based, financially sustainable, entrepreneurial, and compatible with economic development and livelihood improvement.
- We combine science and human-centered design to create new ways of approaching environmental problem solving.
- We fundraise and collaborate to design and pilot innovative models that deliver new value to local stakeholders and incentivize biodiversity conservation outcomes.
- We work with foundations to evaluate programs and develop new environmental and livelihood improvement strategies.
- We work with entrepreneurs to create new products and services that have biodiversity co-benefits.
- We work across sectors and disciplines to integrate environmental benefits into new and emerging markets.